AIEEE is an all India Entrance examination which is conducted for the degree courses in Engineering, Architecture, Planning, and Pharmacy. The test is conducted on all India bases at different centers at the same time. There are various reputed and prestigious colleges, who recruit their students through AIEEE. Hence AIEEE papers are made in such a way that they should be able to judge properly about the capabilities of the candidates.
The AIEEE papers consist of objective questions in Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry. For those who are appearing for Architecture or Planning, an additional paper is kept.
AIEEE Preparation Tips
1. Try conventional methods first.
2. If they donâ€™t work out, try to understand the problem again and find clues that can lead you to solution.
3. Go through the concepts related to the problem once again and see how they can be applied to the problem in hand.
4. Try to relate the problem to real-life situations. It will help you to analyze it better.
5. Consult the solution, only when you have exhausted your limits. See, what you had missed earlier.
6. Practice similar problems.
7. Devise your own shortcuts and ways to tackle particular kind of problems.
In AIEEE, both speed and strike rate matter. You need to be quick and accurate to achieve high scores. High speed with less accuracy can actually ruin your results.
Never use calculator while preparing for the AIEEE exam. Being adept in mental calculations can actually increase your speed to a great extent.